EMMAS INTRO

Hello!
My name is Emma Sisler and I am studying graphic design at LBCC for a 2 year degree! I have lived in Corvallis, OR my whole life in the same house. I have 3 siblings and 4 pets. My parents are both 63, and I am their youngest at 20 years old. My oldest sibling is 37 I believe. I have two dogs, Nova and Stella, and two cats, Abbey and Mabel.

I am currently in this course since it is apart of my course to earn my final degree. I am most interested in marketing on how to create a successful marketing strategy and how this will all tie into your final product. I am very interested in what makes marketing successful and how to market yourself to also become successful. 

Outside of college, I am most passionate about music. Not making my own music, but supporting artists and their musical careers. My favorite genre of music is KPOP. I have been lucky enough to be able to see my favorite groups in concert, and one of them I was able to see last week, Stray Kids. On Friday (4/6/23) I am heading to Portland to see another group, Pixy. In two weeks on April 21at I am traveling to see NCT Dream in Seattle. This month is very packed for me. I plan on traveling to LA in August to go to KCON with my best friends. I am also a collector for kpop. Groups release albums and different versions for the album which include stickers, images, and a photo card of a member in the group. I would say marketing ties into well int this interest as they are marketing specifically to those who can afford all of these things. I have quite a huge collection. 

Attached below are some photos from the concert, and some of my collection in photo cards!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARKETING IN THE NEWS : Oscar Mayers bologna face mask

Social Listening : Michaels Stores